- Initial Evaluation - $150 (1.5 Hours)
- Individual Consultation - $75 (1 Hour)
- RJL Electrical Impedance - $50 (Included In Your Initial Evaluation)
- Questions Requiring More Than One Hour Per Month are Billed at an Hourly Rate of $60
Weight Control Program: The Healthpointe Diet Created by the Lindora Clinic — $95
This diet is a real-food weight-loss plan. You are never left hungry, and the program includes a pedometer, CDs, an instruction book, and meal plans.
Referrals are made to appropriate health care providers when necessary, and the following tests are usually ordered by a physician. When the tests are complete, we review your results for nutritional deficiencies at a cost of $50.
- CBC With Manual Differential
- Comprehensive Metabolic Screen
- Lipid & Hepatic Profile
- A, B, & O When Necessary
NES offers educational nutrition classes to groups locally and nationally. We focus on teaching you how to improve your health by taking small steps. Our classes are about an hour and a half long, and this time frame can be adapted to meet your requirements. Contact us to learn more about classes on the following topics:
- What Is Good Nutrition?
- 10 Steps for Optimal Health
- Baby Steps To Overcome Diabetes
- Baby Steps To Overcome Obesity
Corporate clients need to provide operational costs, travel expenses, and lighting and audio equipment. We can provide some equipment locally, as we do have some equipment of our own. We recommend booking a class 30 days in advance. A deposit of one-third the cost is required, and the balance is due on the day of service. 50% of your deposit will be forfeited upon cancellation.
Consider a single class or multiple classes depending on your needs. Our goal is to educate people about taking charge of their own health, and then providing step-by-step directions, resources, and supplements with the goal of reducing medical expenses.